Friday, May 8, 2009

The Zoo

This is my first blog post, so bare with me while I try to get the hang of it!! Here are some pictures from our trip to Lowry Park Zoo last weekend (05/02/09).
Here's Cameron feeding the goats and trying to keep them from eating his shirt!



Joey couldn't care less about feeding smelly goats!!

Joey looking at the baby elephant!


Cameron and I got to ride a camel! It was a first for both of us. It was really fun... and smelly!!


Cameron got to feed a giraffe. It was amazing to be so close to them! They were enormous!!


Joey has gotten pretty good at walking and insists on walking by himself!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Great blog! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm pretty new at it too. I love your zoo pics. We are taking Connor to the zoo in 2 weeks. It will be his first trip to the zoo. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete