Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Man, I've been slacking!!

I realized I haven't put up any new pictures since our trip to Savannah and actually, I haven't really taken many pictures either! :( Here's a little update to what we've been up to.
This is what happens when daddy feeds Joey pasta!

This is how I found Joey the morning after Halloween. He got a hold of a popcorn ball Cameron left unattended and climbed up in his stroller to watch T.V. and lounge.


Cameron trick or treating in the neighborhood.

I think I may have shown this before, but I think it's great, so here it is again!

Baby Mario

Mario and Luigi! I spent quite a bit of time fashioning a hat that would stay on Joey's head. He had that thing off in less than a second!

Our pumpkins

Thanksgiving cake! This is actually the only pic I have from Thanksgiving! I hosted this year and cooked everything myself for the first time. For those of you that don't know, I don't eat any meat and haven't for 17 years. This makes cooking meat a little challenging for me, but I tackled it head on... with the help of some decorating gloves. :) I cleaned, brined and cooked the turkey all by myself and was *told* that it was great. I hope it wasn't sympathy! ;) I also made about 10 sides and my first carrot cake from scratch. I think everything went pretty well... even with just 3 hours of sleep!

I took Joey to see Santa yesterday and actually got a decent pic of him! I did the drop and run method and the photographer was able to capture the .02 seconds of confusion before the screaming began!


No comments:

Post a Comment