Monday, August 17, 2009

Funnies from the phone!

So I just discovered today how to get all those pictures off my cell phone. Here are some of the funnies!!
5 days old and already not excited about the camera!
Cameron looking strikingly similar to a teenage mutant ninja turtle!
If your beanbag is out of commision, just use your brother as a headrest!


Too little to do anything about it! Ha!


The side eye!


Just learned to smile!


You're kidding right?


Me chasing after Cameron to put more pads on him! Can't be safe enough!


Squash again? Ugh...


I don't really like the prunes mom!


This is what happens when your child weighs too much for the swing... absolutely nothing!

Couch potato in training!


I don't think he likes the little tux, what do you think?


Like this?


Gotta start 'em early if they're ever going to be a true video game junkie!





I see you and I'm not going to be taking my nap! (office work is just too exciting to go to sleep!)


I just found the perfect birthday hat for Joey! He loves it!


Rockin' the fame style!


Daddy, I think you're stuck!

She made me wear them in the grocery store and everything.

When it's too quiet, you really should check!

What is this contraption?

All played out!

So cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment