Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gainesville!

I took the boys to Gainesville a couple weeks ago, but this is the first I've had a chance to upload the pics!!
This is a cake I made for my sister's -BFF's -son's birthday. Did you follow that? :0)
It made it over 150 miles with minimal damage!

Joey and Alayna running around in Andrea's backyard.




Hayride at the pumpkin patch.


Cameron and Zachary on the hayride.



Cameron saw a sign that said hay bales were $5 each and he was convinced they meant these giant ones! He kept trying to get me to buy one! I can just picture them strapping this thing to my truck and me driving away with it! Haha!!


My little poser!




Joey on the tractor.

With a face like this, I should've known he was up to NO GOOD!! He later threw the world's most embarrassing temper tantrum!


No comments:

Post a Comment