Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busch Gardens!

Joe and I decided to play hooky and take the boys to Busch Gardens yesterday. The weather was PERFECT! It was about 70 degrees and sunny with a light breeze. It doesn't get much better than that! This was Joey's first time to Busch Gardens and Cameron's bazillionth time. Everyone had such a good time!

I think Joey was a little overwhelmed at first, but after a few minutes, he was all smiles!

Timbuktu!

Automatic swings... I need one of those! I could get all kinds of housework done, if we only had an automatic swing!


Bounce house!
Just so everyone knows... my sister is a very talented artist and she was commissioned to work at Busch Gardens turning Land of the Dragons into Sesame Street! I wanted to make an announcement in the middle of Sesame Street... "Excuse me everyone, my sister made this!" I'm kinda proud! :)

Cameron's only motive was to run into Joe on the bumper cars. I think he could have left a happy kid if this was the only ride he ever rode!

Cameron is such a good sport riding the baby rides with his brother!

Joey cried when the ride was over. :(

So Cameron decided that he wanted to ride a roller coaster. He has always been very firm on his "no coasters" policy, so I was quite shocked when he told me he wanted to ride this one. You can see by the look on his face that he's a little stressed.

Still a little nervous...

My proud roller coaster rider!!! Just for the record... I wouldn't ride it! ;)


Can you see the bumble bee?

Baby elephant!

Baby giraffe!

Ostrich eggs! Now those would make some serious Easter eggs!!

The train is coming!

That looks like a tired baby!

Oh yeah!

Wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment