Friday, June 4, 2010

Joe's B-day, Memorial Weekend and other random pics...

As you already know from my last post, Joe and I went to NYC for his birthday! The pictures are from his birthday party when I told him about the trip... exactly one week before the trip. :)


Since it was over a week before his birthday, Joe thought I invited our families out to eat for Mother's Day. Little did he know, everyone was in the plan except him. We went to Carrabba's, ate, drank, talked and the whole time no one said a word about NYC until...


... they brought the cake out. Unfortunately, I did NOT take any pics of this cake before bringing it to the restaurant, several hours before they opened, and of course I forgot my camera. :( Gina had her camera, but from her seat, all she could get was the backside of the cake and all the glasses around it.

Joe had no clue what was going on and was VERY surprised that I could keep this trip a secret for so long! He was even more shocked that I was able to make this cake over the course of several days without him ever catching on! Of course I had the help of my BFF, Rachel. :)


For Memorial Day weekend, we went to visit some of my family, who I haven't seen in many, many years!

This is my cousin Michele's little girl, Isabella. She is just too cute!


Joey making some mud pies!

He really enjoyed that mud!

Then we took all the kids to the pool to cool off!

My cousins, Michele and Richie and myself.

There really is no good way to take a picture of 4 children and a dog. From left to right we have Isabella, my cousin Richie's son Robert, Cameron and the escaping Joey. Robert and Cameron really hit it off and Cameron is way to excited to see him again. This was the first time all the cousins were together!

Now for the random pics. This one was from Thanksgiving. Joey wasn't too interested in eating with us, so he decided to just lounge in his highchair... feet on the table and all!

Cameron in front of a Delorean. I'm not sure if this is the actual one from Back to the Future, but that seems to be the theme of the car show... cars from the movies, as you can see below.

This is the actual Batmobile used in the Keaton Batman movies!

And lastly, Cameron in a fire jacket. He might not actually need the pants, just boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment