Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been a LONG while!

It's been quite some time since I put up any new pictures. We've been so busy lately and I've been really bad about bringing my camera along, but I do have some cute pics to share.

In April we took the boys to a blueberry festival where they opened the fields for picking. I wasn't sure how Joey would do out in the heat or if he would be interested in picking blueberries at all, but this kid picked like it was his job!




He was so cute out there picking his "blues"!













That's a lot of blueberries for a little guy!




Heavy!





Joe took the boys over to get some shaved ice. It was really hot out that day!








Cameron had a blast!



Me and Cameron




Pretty blueberries!



In the end we picked over 10lbs. of blueberries! I made preserves, jam, blueberry pancakes, smoothies... you name it and I still have a couple pounds frozen. We'll definitely go again next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment