Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Party of 3

This Summer I decided I would keep the boys out of camps and programs and try to do as much as I can with them while they still want to be seen with me. Well, mostly Cameron. Joey still thinks I'm pretty cool. :) I've been able to work 3 days a week and spend the rest of the time with them. This means taking them places (gulp) all by myself. This seemed pretty daunting at first since Joey could win awards for his epic meltdowns, but we've managed to have a pretty good time.



I've taken them mini-golfing a couple times and even though Joey is a serious cheater, Cameron usually manages to win.




Joey does not take any direction on how to stand. This is how he wants to do it and so he shall!




A rare moment of not punching each other or screaming. :)



I took the boys to Busch Gardens by myself, which is by far the most adventurous thing I've done without the backup of Daddy. The boys were actually pretty good and Joey especially loved Sesame Street.



This is the cutest little flume ride. Joey was a little nervous about going alone so Cameron went with him.



Train ride!



I'm pretty sure that's not what that is used for!






My boys. :)



Joey feeding the hippos mulch.




No comments:

Post a Comment