Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cameron's Birthday Party!!

Yesterday we celebrated Cameron's 9th birthday at Xtreme Fun Center and he had a blast! The kids got to play video games, take turns in the batting cages and play 2 rounds of lazer tag! They have the coolest lazer tag set up! I want to play next time we go back!!
Even the adults got in on the batting cage action! Luckily, I'm the one who maintains this blog, so there will be no embarrassing pictures of me in the batting cage... although I will say that I hit the most balls of anyone!! :) I'm pretty proud... and sore today!

Just like Daddy! Cars are in Joey's blood and think he got a potent dose of it!

Cameron, friends and birthday cake! Joe and I are becoming quite the caking team! He made most of the little figures on the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment