Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a work in progress!!

I'm on a mission to make this room toddler friendly! We painted, I made quilts for the boys, we hung the mural... and then we quit. We haven't done anything with this room in months and it's driving me CRAZY!! I'm making it my mission to have the room available for BOTH boys to play in.
This is the view from the hallway. I just bought that orange lamp at Ikea the other day. It was just too cool to pass up! The TV (that you can barely see on the right) is going to be replaced by an LCD TV so we can get rid of the stand and have the TV up high on the wall so Joey can't get to it. The whole heavy-TV-in-reach-of-curious-child thing has me nervous and it's got to go!!
Cameron's bed (I can see where he put all that stuff I told him to clean up!).

I got this bookshelf at Ikea too. :) I love that store. It works out perfect for the spot I have available and I was able to attach it to the wall with "L" brackets so even if Joey gets the bright idea to climb it, it can never fall on him.


No comments:

Post a Comment