Friday, February 12, 2010

Cupcakes!

Today I made some cupcakes for Alpha House, the local shelter for homeless teen moms/pregnant teens. I usually make a cake, but I made cupcakes this time and they turned out really cute! The shelter was really happy to receive them! I also brought a bunch of jars of baby food, maternity clothes, baby clothes, blankets and towels. I found a really good sale on baby food and just happened to have some good coupons (surprise, surprise), so I was able to get 20 jars for just over $2.00. I'll keep looking for good deals like that so I can keep donating whatever types of things they need.


2 comments:

  1. These look too good to eat! What kind of "spout" do you use to get the icing to look like that? THey look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I used Wilton's 1M tip to make the swirls!

    ReplyDelete