Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun with Photoshop!

I've been using Photoshop for quite a few years for cropping and fixing little things here and there, but I've never used it to completely alter anything before. I've been looking through my NYC photos and thinking they were a little boring, so I decided to give my filters a try. I never knew how much fun filters could be!


This is the original shot. A kind of boring picture of the Chrysler Building. I love the building, but there really is no good way to get a shot of it from the ground.



And here are some things I made. I don't really remember all the filters I used, but some of them came out pretty neat!





I think this one's my favorite.


This one is really different. I could totally see something like this on a graphic t-shirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment