Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 4 Portraits

This week's assignment was portraits and I keep only the best models on staff, of course. I've been wanting some nice pictures of Cameron in his gi and black belt. I've been wanting to take him to the beach all week to get some pictures, but these tropical storms have been putting a damper on things. I finally got him out there lastnight after the storm and the clouds made a great backdrop!

This is the picture I submitted for class. I love his serious expression. Makes me proud to see him so grown up. :)


I turned it B&W so I can add it to my B&W photo collage. I might do some tight cropping of his face too. If you click on the picture it will get bigger and you can see the detail and catch lights in his eyes. Love it!

Here's another pic I took of him playing out in the rain. He was using the umbrella as a parachute for his skates rather than keeping the rain off himself. Boys...


And of course I couldn't leave Joey out. Notice the bright orange Crocs. HA! I WIN! There's a backstory to the shoes. Joey has refused to wear anything but blue Crocs for almost an entire year. I finally had enough and we took him out of the house kicking and screaming with orange shoes on. I thought it was a compromise. At least he still gets to wear Crocs.




No comments:

Post a Comment